Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Why Am I so Anxious?



A sudden shift of mood freaks me out. A slight change in my heartbeat gives me sleepless nights. I’m officially on Team-Insomnia guest-list. Lately, I’ve not been experimenting on dangerous stuff that would get me high. In fact, I’ve been sober for the last three months.
I’m drug-free and stress free at the same damn time. There is nothing on my mind right now that would make me anticipate for something. Being a loner taught my heart a virtue known as patience.
May be I should visit the
guiding and counseling master. He might be of help. Or may be I should stop staying up late at night. I need to focus on my future. Anxiety is an obstruction.
This will go away naturally; I’m certain it will. I just need some good rest and a couple of exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment