Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 8 October 2014

3 A.M



At this time of the morning, my mind is so fresh. My long-term and short-term memories are on power-saving mode. I need to feed my brain with something different; something complicated. I want to perceive further insights towards a particular subject matter. I want to have a better understanding to a given subject matter.
I should start off with Mathematics. Solving numerous problems will
keep me awake. I can’t forget the fact that it’s 3A.M. Outside, I can hear frogs croaking. I need to focus; obstructions should be a ‘by the way’.
By the time the sun comes out, I would have learnt a lot. My mind will be processing what I’ve read, ready to transfer it to my long-term memory. My persistence in remembering all this will catalyze this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment