Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Saturday 27 July 2019

Am I Living too Fast?


James Baldwin once said: "The paradox of education is precisely this - that as one begins to become conscious one begins to examine the society in which he is being educated." Mr. Baldwin was right. I find myself examining my society and recommending changes that need to be done by our so-called leaders. I'm very observant. 

Through my observations, I've also started realizing that I may be living too fast .I guess life expects us to be perfectly good at the things they don't teach in school. Life wants you to be fully equipped with skills your professor can't help you acquire.

Should I "live slow"

Well, I believe that the pace at which I'm living doesn't matter as long as I'm building myself without causing conflicts with society. I've always thought about slowing down but I find myself consumed by the fast life. I hope I find an accurate speedometer for my car and stop relying on other people's speedometers.

No comments:

Post a Comment