Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Take It to the Floor



Get up and dance with me. Let me show you some cool moves I learnt the other day. On the dance-floor, my magic locomotion and movements leave the crowd begging for more.
 I’m not bragging. Dancing traits flow in my veins. Speaking of inheritance, I treasure
our Luhya culture. Come let me teach you how to “Lipala” – an indigenous dance from the Luhya community in Kenya. Let us dance the “Ohangala”, a dance from the Luo community. What we are aiming is keeping it African all the way.
Uploading to the 21st century trends requires one to be up to date with the latest cool dance moves. They are dynamic. From dancing to house music to hip hop all the way to rock, the same rule applies. Flexibility is a virtue you can instill in yourself after tireless practice sessions.
We are currently in a  club. The Dj is playing my favorite song. This good vibe accompanied with the song, got me on my feet. You won’t just sit there and watch, right? Come over and join me.
Let’s take it to the dance floor; show these party freaks what we are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment