Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Thursday 2 October 2014

Mushrooms


My eyes are heavy
My mind is loaded
I am a victim of over-working
I just can’t take a break
This guilt inside me won’t let me
This motivation inside me keeps me going
I’m turning into a freak
Insomnia opportunist
Creepy adventures at night
My eyes responding to any source of light
My weird endeavors happen in the dark
My personality is dark
Bright clothes don’t go with me
Light-skinned girls turn me on
Bring me a bottle of vodka
I need it to wash away my anguish
I’m a stressed little douche-bag
I feel like hitting my head against the wall
The pain inside me can’t be compared to physical pain
Last time I check, I had my meals on time
My pockets are also loaded
What might be the problem?
Thursday evening sitting all alone
It’s Throwback Thursday, I fail to reminisce
No memories are close to my brain
I’m on hibernation; plane mode
Wireless internet connection can’t be established
I can’t feel my legs
I’m stuck in a rock and a hard place
This laziness is killing me
A mushroom soup will do for me
It will get me to my feet
Lazy Dickson always wants to rely on soup
“Here is your mushroom soup”
Get up and man up!

No comments:

Post a Comment