Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Thursday 2 October 2014

Odd Future




The knowledge of the existence of other weird kids out there strengthens me. It reinforces the Keep-on-moving spirit in me. They live so different; their thoughts are so creative. I keep stalking their Wikipedia pages to learn more about them. How they cope up with negativity in this world? How they emerged the best?
The good thing is that we are age-mates. I get jealous of them at times. They make good music: Human music is what the world needs
at the moment. When you listen to their lyrics, your mind is blown away. You elevate to cloud 9. The words they use are so intense; so deep and reflective. This is the music you got to listen, when there is too much negative force and pressure (from parents or friends) around you.
My schoolmates picture me living in my own world. It’s not that I’m unsocial; it’s just because of the emotions that result from trusting them. I choose to live different. I also choose to narrate my story differently. I wouldn’t like to be compared to any one. You call me a looser with your dad’s money in your wallet? May be I need to look up the meaning of a “Looser”.
I get a lot of inspiration from artists we are in the same age group with. They started perfecting in their art at a tender age. Who am I not to succeed in what I’m doing? I am human like them. I also believe that I’m gifted. “I strive for perfection the few seconds you doubt me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment