Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Saturday 27 July 2019

What Family Really Means

Are we supposed to be establishing and maintaining families at every stage of life we pass? It's general knowledge that family goes beyond DNA. It's those things that bring us together and the way we go through each of our lives together holding each other's hand through the ride hoping for nothing but the best.

My definition of the word "family" has really changed over the years based on my day-to-day encounters. I've met people who have impacted a lot of things in me. I've even considered them family regardless of our biology.

I always like to belong somewhere. You may be part of my family if you help me feel/learn/experience positive things that I've never felt/learnt/experienced before. To me, establishing bonds with certain people is something we should all be doing in our life times.


No comments:

Post a Comment