Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Voices in my head

Something is not right. My attitude suddenly changed. What happened to the go-getter / down-to-earth spirit I had? Why am I staying up all night doing nothing just staring at my laptop? Should I listen to the disruptive voices in my head telling me to throw in the towel?

I have come this far by grace. I've covered miles just to be in my current position. It is a climb; I need to press on; I need to find a reason to cherish every success I make.

Focus will help me get there. Distractions will lead me to failure. One thing for sure is that I was destined to be great. This trait flows in our family; from my great grand-father to my grand-father to my dad then to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment