Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Music Playlist

Music is like a drug to me. Especially when the song I'm listening to speaks to my soul. I feel renewed every time I listen to it.

To make this possible, my music playlist has always been there to provide me with best quality material. I actually don't need to praise the playlist itself because it is a damn application controlled by me. Usually, songs in my playlist have a validity period after which they become boring and crap to me. The maximum time frame for any music to stay in my playlist is 3 weeks.

Whenever I listen to new music for the first time, I put my critic cap on and gauge it according to it's relevance. If it is a hit, definitely the time frame for it to stay in my playlist will be longer. The reverse applies to less catchy songs. I guess that is my philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment