Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Saturday 11 October 2014

Application Letter



Hey,

The reason I’m dedicating this letter to you is because of the way you’ve made me feel lately. Your presence is all I need. Every time you are around, my mood quickly changes; I become a lot human when I’m around you. My perspectives towards love broaden each time you call me just to check on how I’m doing.
I know this might be insane, but girl,
I want us to take our friendship to the next level. I no longer want to be a mere friend, but your best friend and lover. At the moment, I am certain that there is no man in your life. I want to come in and paint a better picture of life with love.
I wish you could see the love in my heart at the time I was writing this letter. I also hope that you feel the same for me. I got great plans for us. I don’t fantasize a lot; what I do is shape the future.
We’ve known each other for a long time now. The time frame strengthens this chemistry we have. When we become an item, the chemistry would be dope; we would become inseparable.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely
Tarrus M.

No comments:

Post a Comment