Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Fight Night




I guess it's time I bring my Mike Tyson boxing skills to the ring. My opponent looks senile. This is going to be a great fight. Let the best team win (mine). I trained hard for this; I almost broke my backbone in the process.
The referee shouldn’t be bias. He should do his job professionally unless he wants a knock out from me. The fans are cheering as I enter the ring. My management team are psyching me up as my opponent also steps up to the stage.
Round one is almost over. My opponent won’t let me win. I decide to employ my Mohammed Ali skills
and they perfectly work. At the end of round three, I give him a technical knock out that makes him pass out for a while. The crowd is cheering once again. My eyes are on the prize; All I see is winning.
Finally, the fight comes to an end. I officially become the new heavy weight champion. It was indeed a fight night worth experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment