Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Thursday 16 October 2014

Alphabetical Slaughter



I use metaphors in my words. You can tell my sentences are full of similes. Whenever I want to sound poetic, I use clever internal rhymes. Double entendre is my every day literal tool. I don’t want to sound like Shakespeare; Let me create my own English vocabulary list.
I’ve always admired Oscar Wilde: The Importance of being Earnest play. He actually knew
what my life experiences were as he wrote this piece (Ironically, I wasn’t born by the time this play was written).
I’m a young cat; my carnivorous traits won’t let mice pass near me. I bite; I scare the hell out of little children. Mental patients prefer having me around. The doctors prescribe me as a drug.
Tell me any letter in the Alphabet and I will predict to your future just like a fortune teller. I see the future; It’s brighter than what every one thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment