Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Sunday 18 February 2018

Back From My Blogging Hiatus

After a three-year break, I'm finally back with new exciting stuff to post here on my blog. I simply took the break because I kinda lacked inspiration for new content. Well, I'm back and here to stay. Since I last posted, I've opened my mind to several exciting things that I will be sharing on this blog in my next posts. I thought that this would be the most convenient time for me to revive my blog since micro-blogging sites like Facebook and Twitter failed to give me a reliable platform for expressing myself the way Google Blogger does.

As I embark on this exciting hobby, I'd like to get more feedback from my readers. I kindly urge you to submit your comments below regarding my posts. Your feedback will motivate me to keep generating more content and improve my art of creative writing. For those who have been fans of my blog since I started posting, I'd love to appreciate you all. I'd also love to appreciate new readers for sparing some time to visit my blog. Thank you guys. I promise to keep this blog as active as possible. I also promise to maintain honesty in every post I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment