Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 8 October 2014

My Vato



“A friend in need is a friend in need”. Consistent friendships are hard to build. The yardsticks to awesome relations are rather complex but human-driven. We choose friends for ourselves. If they aren’t worth our time, we drop them ASAP.
My best friend is someone I trust; someone who can lend me money when
I’m broke; someone who can’t sell me out whenever bad happens. I’m talking about that person who I tell almost all my secrets. In sad moments, he will cheer me up.
Modern friendships are built on fake trust. They are full of misunderstandings and confusion. They are also full of lies and heartbreaks. Most of those who claim to be really close to you, are just seizing that moment so that the can destroy you in future.
I’m slowly, but accurately building a friendship pillar, in which 75% of my ‘phone-book friends’ won’t make it. I rather delete their number because their silence is just nuisance to me. They have a hobby of ignoring my texts. May be I should look up some cool pick up lines on Google, to grab their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment