Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Friday 23 December 2022

Just a Thought

  I have plenty of ideas that don't involve penetrative or oral sex. 

This is how I'd like our encounter to be:

When we meet, I'd like us to warm up to each other with a light conversation just to break the ice. At this point, maintaining eye contact can help build comfort before we try the ideas I'm about to suggest. 

1. Touching

I'll start by focusing on different parts of your body just to find out what feels good. I believe that touching can be pleasurable even when it doesn't lead to sex. The moment I let go of preconceived notions about penetrative sex, I opened myself up to more possibilities for pleasure. 

2. Massage

A sensual massage can take touching to a whole new level. It's a great way to get intimate without our genitals even getting close to touching each other. We can give each other massages in turns. 
When I do it, I'd like to focus on your upper body, back and shoulders. Just to make you feel relaxed. I'm confident that the skin-to-skin contact helps release oxytocin, which is the same chemical released during sex. 
If you are comfortable, I'll take the massage a notch higher by massaging your clit without actually putting anything inside. And also explore other areas on your body that feel good to be touched. 

3. Chatting and snacking

We can get some food, booze or some non-alcoholic drink, put on some music and sit opposite to each other on the bed, in comfy robes or undies. We can also mix up the chatting and snacking with a bit of touching and stroking depending on where the vibe takes us. 

4. Taking a texture tour with a blindfold

After getting your consent, I'll blindfold you and then stroke or press on the skin all over your body using household items of different textures. It can be a leather glove, chilly metal fork, wooden spoon or even a feather duster. 
I'll be mindful of the pleasure I experience while touching you. In particular, I'll try to see how the object feels on my hand and how your skin feels. 

5. Dry humping
I believe dry humping can genuinely feel great. It's the perfect way to challenge one other to provoke pleasure through fabric forces. 
Comfort is key here. So, we both need to have comfortable clothing. Nothing with zippers or hard fabric. 
Also, we can try different positions including scissoring, missionary and standing. 
It has to capitalize on stimulation and heightened pleasure. So, we'll get creative with different angles, speed and pressure to find the most effective position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment