Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Monday 10 November 2014

Foreign



I’ve been learning foreign languages since I was ten. I don’t need to brag to prove that I’m fluent in four languages. Breaking the language barrier is one of the movements I started on my own to spread the awareness on learning a variety of languages.
Languages aside; when I talk about the word foreign, I’m simply referring to
something of unique and good quality; something not known to many; something priceless; a beauty of its own kind. It can be human beings (foreign girls particularly), valuable materials like jewelry etc.
My idea of ‘foreign’ is a culture I created; that which I do daily and often making it different from what others do. I like to be different both in my thinking and my living. I’m the type of guy who wakes up at three just to stare in the dark for two hours then sleep. It’s weird but I call it the art of darkness.
By now you already understand my message. I won’t complicate it further; I’ll rather sum it up by saying: “Being different is a lifestyle”.

No comments:

Post a Comment