Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Victim of Love


I’ve only known her for two days, yet the bond we’ve made is strong. One might think that we knew each other for months. Her absence and silence weakens me. The longer she takes to reply my texts, the anxious I get. This is like a dream. Just the other day, I approached her and from the look of things, I knew that I had found the one. My sleeping patterns are irregular. My eating patterns are also the same. I can’t seem to concentrate on anything, even academics.

There is this warm fuzzy feeling in my heart that
I get every time I get a text from her. May be I’m imprisoned by her charm. Should I trust my instincts and let her go? Or should I just wait for her to spare time for me? May be her schedule is hectic. I don’t want to come in between and ruin everything. She is still an infant in love affairs. She also doesn’t know much about trust issues. She’s just following the wind to the direction it is blowing. Why doesn’t she tell me what the problem is? I’m hurting from the suspense she creates. It might be the duration I lived a single life before she came in.

Or it might be my past hunting me. Last time I check, we were cool with my ex. In fact, we haven’t seen each other for two years. I need to get her approval before I get into another relationship. Like seriously! Will she even approve? My parents are also against these early relationships I get into. They think that I’m wasting their money. They also believe that girls will drain me both financially and psychologically. I’m not sure whether to follow their advice or not.
I am a genius in my own context. I am a wizard in my own world. I am not an introvert. In fact, I’m very social. My social skills have earned me a good spot in girls’ ‘friend zone mania’. Many have come in and left. Many have made me feel some type of way.
I’ve learnt a lot from my past relationships. “As long as your mama loves you, don’t ever love a woman.” Wale, the rapper, stresses on this particular line. My number one love is my mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment