Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Sunday 28 September 2014

Good Kid, Mad Life


“I learnt that, whenever I want to tell a story, I should always start with my name.” The theme should always revolve around me. I should be the protagonist and my life, the context. The encounters I’ve had in my life must be skillfully penned down, to portray the different life I lived. The readers should get a vivid picture of my real life experiences. My words should be intense: emotions arise from them.
The tale of a young
ambitious post teen who wanted to be heard; whose thoughts would one day change the world; whose life would one day give hope to the street kids and psychopaths. The book – (Good kid mad life) written as a reflection of day to day happenings. How he dealt with setbacks; how girls broke his heart; how his parents lost hope in him; how emerged to be an inspirational writer; the similarities between him and Kendrick Lamar.
A young poet, who was born two decades ago; in him, a knight rose. A great kingdom of poetry, he built. His word play and metaphors were creative. We would like to appreciate his efforts by applauding him. Long live Emperor Tarrus Machembe.

No comments:

Post a Comment