Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 10 September 2014

I'm a Loner



I’m a pretty dark person.
I try not to follow popular trends by any means.
Some call me an introvert.
Some say that I’m weird.
What I strive for is to change the world.
I believe that I’m creative.
I also know that one day
my ideas will be referenced by great researchers.
Though I’m not logic, I live by chance.
I’m a rational thinker.
Whenever I have a creative rush, I always want to write something down.
I’m a loner in simple terms.
I’m simple by the way I carry on my great endeavors.
I’m not that social, but at times I hang out with friends who add a value in my life.
I love to keep a good company of great thinkers around me.
I believe by that, I also get to learn something new (I do that rarely).
I try to marry my lonely life with music.
I listen to those intense lyrics just to be inspired.
I also think that I’m able to write my own lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment