Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Sunday 28 September 2014

My Afternoon Dream



I’ve been working hard for the past few days. I need a break. I need to take a nap. The only time available for me is in the afternoon, because I focus a lot in the mornings. This is also because the weather here in the Coast becomes less suitable for learning in the afternoons.
I guess it’s time to head home. It’s time to warm my bed. Let go of the complicated things I learnt a while ago. This is when I close my eyes; I try to breathe slowly; I recall everything I’ve learnt then “shut down” my brain. I don’t necessarily have to be dead. Minutes later,
I get carried away by sleep. It is 100 degrees outside. I’m snoring at the same time my body is covered with sweat. This is exactly what I go through whenever I have a heavy meal in the afternoon.
It is an hour since I started sleeping. By now, I’m past planet Jupiter due to the speed at which my dreamy mind is revolving. It is like I’m in the matrix; in a computer interacting with the bytes. Saying hello to the males and females, represented by 0 and 1 figures respectively.
In our human world, Biology taught me that Males carry the ‘XY’ chromosome while females carry the ‘XX’ chromosome. It’s pretty different here. The beings are so accurate. They depend on the input fed into the computer by humans. In turn, they give humans the output which is generally processed data.
This complicated environment I’m in makes me feel nervous. These byte codes never have fun. They also don’t sleep. They work on a 24 hour basis. They are slowly turning me into a nerd. Someone please get me out of here. I want to go home. I want to return to my planet earth.
Having slept for 3 hours, I find my self awake, staring at the roof. My heartbeat has also increased and I’m exhausted. My creepy afternoon dream was surely adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment