Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Thursday 25 September 2014

Laundry Worries



Doing laundry can be challenging to us men. Sparing a day or time to wash your dirty clothes can be tricky. Naturally, we were born industrious. But there are some chores which weren’t meant for us. That is why Eve was created to assist Adam.
A bachelor life may be annoying whenever little unavoidable chores come up. You tend to procrastinate, but the more you do that, the more the chores increase.
This is me, a third year campus student; living alone. Besides me, is a pile of unwashed clothes waiting for me to clean them up. I am not a lazy person. It’s just that I don’t feel like
doing my laundry. Such reasons have made other boys of my age marry at a tender age. I don’t want the same thing to happen to me. I have to develop a positive attitude towards doing house chores. I’m only 20 years old. I still got 10 more years to live single ‘till the day I find my better half. That duration is long. I have to be patient.
My Resolution: I must buy a laundry machine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment