Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Monday 22 September 2014

Insomnia Opportunist



Whenever I lack sleep, I always take advantage of that moment to do something creative. I am an opportunist in my own context. I’d love to stay awake forever because it is in the night times, when people are asleep, that innovative thoughts run into my brain. I get creative in solitude: when others are busy dreaming, snoring and laying their wasted muscles to sleep.
After completing my creepy adventures,
the strange thing is that, you can’t find a single trace of sleep in my eyes. It may be true that I was born to stay awake; to keep watch of the world; to help build the world. Make it a better place, just like Michael Jackson used to say in his songs.
My weird nature has secured me a place in the ‘Geek Kingdom’ – others call it a Kingdom of isolation. Living in solitude just to explore and perceive further insights.
I believe that one day; my strenuous efforts will amount to greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment