Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

The importance of being Earnest


Age and Fate
Who is to blame when majority of the people you meet are older than you ?
Blame fate.
Put your thinking cap on and reminisce!
May be the problem is that you matured fast.
Your age mates, not on your mental level.
Brain so big, you wanna swim with Sharks.

Living a double life,
having an imaginary brother whose name is
your key to grab females attention.
Your best friend uses that name in the same way.
The two of you are caught in a fiasco over the name.
Moral of the story: Be Earnest!
Easy come, easy go!

Sometimes i call myself Martin Luther.
Born in March, my second name Machembe.
Names and personality don't relate.
That's my opinion, my name aint my personality.
A farming tool, the meaning of my name
Money & fame, the fruits of my game

I lifted a couple bars off a Kendrick Lamar song/
Talib kweli, i know the name but don't know his songs/
Ghost workers where dead bodies lie/
Every cent i get, reflects the wounds i get/
Date an older chick, fake maturity/
Try to tease me, prepare to run/


No comments:

Post a Comment