Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Stuck in my own ways

My game plan is unique. My approaches to life are clever. I stand out from the rest. Living individually is a virtue I taught myself. Learning from my worst experiences is what I do on a regular basis. I also feed my mind with unique stuff every day. I dig deeper to perceive further insights. I think sharper so as to formulate the best problem solving techniques.
My mode of researching is different; it is multidimensional. I read a lot. I also critic other literal or academic work I come across. I try building on other people’s knowledge. I use ideas generated by others to come up with better ones. Copy and paste isn’t my thing because it’s an offence.
I believe that everyone can be original in doing anything different. Every one has a different perspective towards a given subject matter. We were all born artists; we are creative, dynamic and responsive. Our nature as bright human beings has helped transform the world.
I choose to stick on my ways. I choose to stand firm for what I believe in. That way, my products will be of use to the society around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment