Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Sunday 28 September 2014

Programming changed my life



I can’t sufficiently explain what programming did to my life. The moment I started learning it, I knew my life will forever change. A greater potential to think critically rose in me. Days of the week were normal to me for I couldn’t distinguish Saturday and Monday. My schedules were plan-driven. My decisions were rational. The creepy feelings I always had in the past whenever I did something wrong were long gone.
Some said that it made me an introvert; that I started living like a monk in solitude: I cut human contacts. Deep down in me, I was driven by
motivation. I kept reading blogs online on how programming would shape my career. I realized that indeed I was missing something.
From my early childhood experiences, I’ve always wanted to experiment with the dynamic technology. For instance, in high school, I began reading computing books, I wanted to know how to make a computer do things. I wanted to explore the world of computing. Whenever I watch any computer related movie, I felt different: I always had this craving of owning a personal computer, may be write programs or learn how to hack.
My tireless efforts in campus are slowly yielding something great. I enjoy the outcome of my programming actions. I am also glad that at only 20 years of age, I can not only blog, but also build websites from scratch. Shout out to my brain for facilitating this. The more I program, the more my brain widens. My perspectives also become broader.
Programming is indeed my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment