Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Control



White as the floor tiles
Slippery like a mopped floor
Intense like the sound of someone who tripped
Walk carefully, the world is slippery
When you fall, no one will hold you
No one will confront you
Just like the detergent used on that floor

Foams are formed on the noses of haters
When they poke their nose where they’re not supposed to
They shiver in jealousy
Their eyes covered in anguish
They are like a hidden camera
Call them the paparazzi
Give me space
Let me live
I don’t know how to drive
But I can dive into a pool of greatness
Just to swim with the big sharks
Catch fish rich in protein
I need nutrition
My brain is on starvation
I haven’t done my usual in quite a while
The guilt in me is killing me
It won’t let me socialize
My heartbeat is irregular
I need to take control
The life of this boy is critical
He needs someone by his side
The boy is me
Isn’t that enough, why ask too many questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment