Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday



I enjoy been updated on what is trending on social media. It has now become a culture of using hash-tags (#), to express likes and dislikes. The living creatures there are the type of people who praise you for your good deeds, then after some time, mock you. (They’ll make jokes intended to sabotage you whenever you go against their will)
Days of the week are now fully represented when
it comes to doing fun things over the internet. For instance on Mondays, we have: #ManCrushMonday; on Tuesdays we have #TuesdayBlues; on Wednesdays we have #WomanCrushWednesday; on Thursdays we have #ThrowbackThursdays; and on Fridays we have #ThankGodItsFriday. All these are self explanatory and are intended for fun.
This particular day, my Twitter feed is full of streaming Tweets about #WomanCrushWednesday. It is basically dedicated to the women who we think are charming, good looking and who have admirable personalities. For youths like me, we use this as a platform to hit on beautiful ladies who we secretly like. We do this because we don’t have the guts to approach them.
Personally, I upload a picture of a girl who fits this description and add a caption complementing her looks and personality. This bold move once made my dream come true. A cute light-skinned girl, who I liked since I was a freshman in College, gave me her number after I openly declared my feelings. I actually didn’t sleep that day.
I wouldn’t imagine a world without women. Shout out to all women who have been on our side since day one: my mum, sisters, aunts and girlfriends. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment