Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Cartoons and Cereals



This is me in the living room with nothing to do. It is 3 P.M and I still can’t figure out what’s on my schedule. May be nothing is on my to-do-list. Will I just sit on the couch, staring at the TV ‘till evening? Hold up! Good thought there. I know just what to do: Watch cartoons.
It has been a while since I did this. Cartoon network is the right TV channel that will entertain me. Before I start watching, I need to get some cereals to keep my mouth busy.
Kids next door, Power-puff girls and Dexter’s laboratory are among my favorite cartoons. I never missed an episode when I was a kid. My little brother and I used to watch them all day forgetting that we had other work, like house chores, to do. This habit almost landed us into trouble, but do I say? I’m still a cartoon fan.
Afternoon well spent; doing things that I like.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment