Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Panda



White and black stripes characterize the Panda’s skin. This creature was beautifully and wonderfully made. If I was to choose a pet, I would choose it over other scary animals like the cat. This is me thinking of having the Panda for a pet. It’s funny, almost impossible and weird at the same time.
Dear humans,
Why are we mimicking the Panda? What’s up with the black and white
personalities? It’s either we are warm or cold. We can’t be both; unless you are too fake to prefer being lukewarm (that can never happen).
I’m sorry for sticking my nose where it doesn’t belong, but this time your behaviors have come to my nerves. I shouldn’t even be saying this, but it’s better to let it off my chest. I will be precise this time as I pass my message: Choose a struggle guys. Don’t be too self absorbed to forget that everyone’s watching what you are doing.
Thanks and Good Bye.
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment