Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

I



“I know myself”. I love myself. I appreciate the person I am. Fake friendships are what piss me off. Being courage and bold are one of the virtues I believe in. The world revolves around me; it’s like a whole planet was assigned to me. I was tasked to name the animals in it and take care of nature.
M y kingdom is known as Machembe ideas. It is characterized by
contemplative thinking and a lot of imagery. To be honest, it’s a virtual world where my ideas float like they are in space. There is plenty of room for new ones to be accommodated. There is also room for improvement which I refer to as: Learning from mistakes.
Taking a boat ride in one of my seas is worth an adventure. The spectacular views I created will blow your mind. Ladies say that I sweep them off their feet. I think they are just flirting. Back to my world, there are beautiful landscapes of creativity you would want to take a look at.
The trees here are ever green. I guess it is because of the constant rain which falls every single day. Symbolically, this rain is the stuff I feed my brain; it is the tireless efforts I put myself into for me to master a particular field of study.
Have a nice time exploring the human me. However, don’t try to understand me; just understand my work. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment