Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Tuesday afternoon Lectures



The week just began. The weekend was a blast. The hangovers were inevitable. I almost forgot Monday was on the corner. Tuesday was also up and all I had is a tight lecture schedule on my mind.
Nine hours of pure lecturing is quite tough. My diet should be at par with the conditions at hand. The first three hours in the morning, the next three hours in the afternoon and finally the evening part where I get to head back home.
My concentration levels decrease as time increases. This is natural biology. Psychologists and Doctors recommend 15-minute breaks in between 3-hour lectures. However, our lecturer seems to be enjoying the session that he can’t let us have our usual break.
I’m going to do the unusual: Walk out of the class for a few minutes, then come back when I’m freshened up.

No comments:

Post a Comment