Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Friday 28 November 2014

Marriage at 35



“Marriage is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.” Whoever said these words must have been inspired by experience. He must have felt the pros and the cons of marriage.
I shouldn’t be talking about marriage right now. For crying out loud, I’m only twenty years old (Unless I want to rush into an early marriage). The reason I’m pouring my heart out today
on this issue is because it pains me to see souls suffering from heartbreaks.
I am not a ‘doctor-love’ in any way, but I trust my instincts enough to make rational decisions. Many youth my age have gotten married and some of them even have kids. It all started with young immature puppy love that made two love-birds rush into a commitment they’ll regret for the rest of their lives.
Minding my business is part of the story; that is why according to me, the rightful age for marriage is 35. This applies to men. However, I’m not sure if the same age can apply to women.

No comments:

Post a Comment