Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Monday 10 November 2014

Hit-List



I never miss the targets whenever I shoot. My inquisitive nature won’t allow me to loose; I’m a born-winner. Lately, musicians are singing a lot about haters and critics. My opinion is that competition is a must. The best team always wins. If you’re scared of competing, then you definitely don’t have what it takes to win.
I don’t have enemies; I just have critics. That’s all. If I would have haters,
trust me, none of them would be alive by now. Spraying bullets on them, making them recite the Lord’s Prayer before dying; summoning them one by one and finding out the reasons why they hate me, would characterize all the processes I would undertake to take them down.
It’s the good kid, in a mad life. Try to complicate my life, and I will do the same to yours in a different extent. My Asian friend has been teaching me a lot of moves lately; I think it’s time I use them on someone. Any one who is ready? Is anyone out there ready to battle me?

No comments:

Post a Comment