Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Monday 10 November 2014

Sold Out



Will you be my date to the upcoming Mr. and Mrs. Pwani University event? Same question asked annually but in different contexts, attitudes and moods. Can’t find a date? Have no worries; I’m also sailing in that boat. In fact, we are very many. The tickets to the show are sold out. Guys are really psyched up for this event.
I got myself a ticket; I can’t go alone. Who is going to accompany me? Should I ask Cynthia, the light-skinned beauty,
out? What will her response be? Will she freak out? May be I should ask a classmate (a girl in this case) out.
Time is running fast. It’s actually 12 hours to the show. Huge anticipation is expected but as for me, date issues are all over my medulla. I can’t think straight. I’m hopeful I’ll get me a new chick.
Looking good is a must. It’s not a red carpet event, but make sure you watch what you wear. Campus students are mean at times; especially when someone is underdressed and it pisses them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment