Pages

Ads 468x60px

Blogroll

Young, Creative and Ambitious.

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Music


I promise to write about how music rescued me from depression
How it magnified my inner self
And it made visible all parts of me that I couldn't see before

I promise to share with you everything I gathered from music
From self awareness to harsh reality
It's sole purpose was to educate us
Expound upon the knowledge we got from school
Make our lives better by redefining how we view things

Through music I taught myself how to deal with the world negatives
I also discovered that karma is unforgiving
Hate on someone and the same  happens to you
It's just a matter of time
And our actions translate

As I lay on my bed this cold morning
I reflect on what my heart has been through
I also reminisce the good times I had with colleagues
Friends I met during this holiday
There's was a short term
But I enjoyed every second we spent

My journey has been adventurous
The weather has at times behaved
And my feet have always ensured that I kept walking
Though the sole of my shoe is getting old,
I'm certain that I shall find a new pair as soon as I arrive at my destination

For I am blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment